* Some manufacturers make lamps that have two different colored phosphors inside the same lamp. You may have seen advertisements of lamps that are 1/3 pink and 2/3 blue.
* These lamps are usually designed for salon owners that have tanning equipment that did not originally come with a factory installed facial tanner. These lamps give you the option of satisfying those customers who have a more difficult time tanning their face and upper body.
* The upper portion of the lamp has a specially blended phosphor that allows through a stronger UVB percentage. The lower portion has a phosphor that allows through a lower UVB percentage. The color itself has virtually no effect on the tan.
* Ideally, this lamp should give you an evenly balanced tan from head to toe.
* Please consult the lamp manufacturer or supplier for capability before considering this option. See above for more info on compatibility.